Health & Safety Coordinator
• a COR™ certified General Contractor. This is an important milestone for us and affirms our commitment to ensuring a safe and secure worksite for our employees, project partners, and public. COR™ is a certification issued by the Canadian Infrastructure Health & Safety Association (IHSA) that recognizes excellence in health and safety management.
• Working from the project site in Guelph, Ontario, the Health and Safety Coordinator will work closely with the Health and Safety Manager to:
• Manage the administrative H&S function on-site, ensuring all paperwork and documentation is organized and properly completed and filed.
• Liaise with the corporate Health and Safety Manager on all safety related items.
• Participate in health and safety training and meetings.
• Assist in compliance for new employees.
• Ensure company complies with all new and existing legislation.
• Attend project meetings to perform incident investigations, manage reported incidents/injuries, and conduct safety audits.
• All other health and safety related duties as required.
• Accompany MOL and 3rd party Safety Inspectors on site.
• Conduct site orientation, safety talks and perform field safety inspections.
• Education in Health and Safety with a minimum of 1 yr experience on site
• Experienced in completing site documentation and onsite orientations for sub trades and contractors
• Experience in ICI preferred but will look at residential construction as well
"*" indicates required fields