We are currently seeking a full-time Finance Manager reporting to the Controller.
What you will do:
• Developing budgets, forecasting, scenario analysis and monthly reporting for multiple departments.
• Key position for driving business decisions, providing insights and providing recommendations based on trends, desired results and actual results.
• Assist with monitoring internal controls to ensure financial accuracy and adherence to policies, processes, and procedures.
• Prepare and analyze monthly operating statements for senior management and department managers.
• Responsible for period closing, working papers analysis, maintenance, and report generation.
• Assist in the business planning, budgeting, and forecasting cycles through partnering with the management team.
• Work with operations to define, measure, analyze and improve current processes with impacts to financial results.
• Prepare and support operational and financial dashboards and reports as required.
• Investigating to recognize variances and ensure departments understand the story behind the variances.
• Coordinate and provide support for external audits, grant reporting, statutory filings, bank covenant calculations and reporting.
• Oversee payroll – Ceridian (back up if someone is away)
Who you are:
• A dynamic well-rounded CPA with excellent organizational and multi–tasking skills, able to work under pressure will meeting time sensitive deadlines.
• Critical thinker with strong judgement and problem-solving skills combined with a high degree of attention to accuracy and detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or as a team member.
• Digitally fluent in MS , Teams and SharePoint. Experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central and Jet Reporting an asset and/or proficient in report writing with equivalent systems.
• 5 years in a leadership role
"*" indicates required fields