Field Compensation Analyst
TEMPORARY ROLE – Ongoing temp position
• Ensure our Independent Sales Representatives are accurately paid for commissions, overrides, quarterly bonuses on premiums submitted and renewed, and they are paid according to established deadlines.
• Provide prompt and accurate response to our Independent Sales Representatives via the Regional Administrators.
• Verify all entries reflected on the bi-weekly statements are showing correct compensation prior to release.
• Maintain Independent Sales Representatives accounts as per the time period stipulated in their contract.
• Proactively monitor and manage negative account balances held by agents to protect the company
• Administer the Agent Advance Program using Excel and/or mainframe macros on a weekly basis including reconciliations and rectifying any problems.
• Maintain and create new, existing macros for the department.
• Log and adjust weekly control reports based on policy change information.
• University Graduate, BA (Finance or Mathematics preferred).
• Must have 3 years’ work experience.
• Strong Mathematics background with attention to detail, solid analytical, problem solving skills.
• Accounting knowledge, proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Access, etc), advanced skills in Excel program.
• Advanced ‘Microsoft Visual Basic’ programming knowledge to implement & maintain Macros.
• Highly organized, able to multi-task and complete assignments accurately and on time.
• Must be sensitive to maintaining confidentiality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with various levels of management and sales administration.
• Knowledge of French an asset.
• Sales compensation design experience an asset.
• Self-motivated to work independently while working collaboratively and effectively within a team environment.