Regional Operations Manager
Hybrid & on road
• Support an engaging, trusting and mutually beneficial relationship between the franchisee and the franchisor.
• Participate and support new franchise openings as directed and work closely with other departments in supporting franchisees.
• Take a proactive role in leading and owning the client relationships, personally ensuring that all client tasks and inquiries are addressed promptly and efficiently, leaving no loose ends, and maintaining a strong commitment to client satisfaction and operational excellence
• Assist assigned franchisees with financial analysis, planning, and business development
• Assuring that franchisees and clinics meet the company Operational Excellence standards, best practices
• Initiate action plans and follow up visits to remedy issues pertaining to Operational Excellence.
• Coordinate, attend, and support regional marketing events to support brand awareness and execute national marketing programs and support local store marketing initiatives as well
• Propose and support the implementation of approved system wide operational initiatives.
• Support franchisees, and other team members as well as provide training and development.
• Attend and participate the company annual conference as required.
• Establish weekly communication between home office and franchisees. Ensure that franchisee feedback and other relevant information is communicated to the appropriate party.
You’ll excel in this role if you are:
• A team player – you have an all-hands-on-deck mentality and are always willing to jump in and support your team wherever needed.
• Accountable – you’re a believer in the ‘serve the server’ model and committed to taking responsibility for your team
• Knowledgeable – you’re passionate about delivering an excellent experience for clients and your people, and you’re always eager to share best practices to continuously improve and keep up with industry trends.
• A problem solver – you’re an excellent listener, and you can gather information effectively to minimize their concerns and resolve their issues.
Qualifications – Here’s what we’re looking for:
• A post-secondary degree in a related field or 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
• Proven leadership skills to develop and maintain high levels of enthusiasm, teamwork, motivation, and commitment leading to the achievement of business goals and superior performance.
• Multitasking skills and the ability to tend to multiple problems at a time
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite Skills